KBK Communications is 11 years in…. How are we doing? That’s what we asked ourselves over the last year. As a result, we recently launched our own newly branded website and decided to put ourselves in the same position as a client and walk through the process.
Today, 89% of companies have already adopted a digital-first business strategy or plan to do so and 87% of companies think digital technologies will disrupt their industry.
For many people, the need for digital transformation became more of a priority within the last year, when serving and reaching customers and markets became a non negotiable. We’ve been moving clients in this direction for many years and this past year, the gas pedal hit the metal.
We’ve been preaching that the traditional way of prospecting and selling has become inefficient and ineffective. Your website should provide an environment where the customer can research, make decisions and possibly purchase, when, where and how they want to. This will shorten the selling cycle, and provide more sales qualified leads.
We’ve spent a lot of time educating on the important role websites play. They are the bricks and mortar of a company from a digital perspective, and need to function as an extension of the Digital transformation, like every good construction project, begins with a strong, solid foundation - the website.
We started with:
- How did our website look?
- How did we feel about the current branding and messaging?
- Did the site represent our core values?
- If our ideal customer landed on our homepage, did they understand what we do?
- We wanted the site to deliver an experience that provided information and support in a way people wanted to research, learn more about digital transformation, understand all that’s involved, and how we can provide support for their goals in growing their business.
Then we began the process:
Everyone has their own first step that they’re comfortable with. How do you know it’s time for a new website?
- Your not attracting the right prospects and leads
- Your website is no longer aligned with your customer experience
- Your website is outdated and not in alignment with your brand
- Your branding has changed or needs a refresh
- SEO is lacking on the site
- Your website is not secure
- Your website isn’t functioning as an extension of your sales team
Wherever you are on your digital transformation journey, we understand. Contact us to learn more about how to get started.