We’re proud to be a sponsor for the 1st annual HIDA E-Commerce Conference in April 2018. From creating a culture of innovation for an effective digital strategy to the value of building a business case for B2B e-commerce, the agenda is packed full of relevant sessions that will leave you more educated and inspired.
Your customers are looking for convenience and ease of use. It’s no surprise that HIDA recognized the necessity for an e-commerce focused conference to support the healthcare industry’s challenges in competing for their customer’s attention!
It’s always good to have an idea of what’s actually being measured in buying/researching behaviors. What I love about relevant statistics, is when the numbers so closely represent how buying behaviors have evolved.
- 81% of shoppers conduct online research before making big purchases. (Retailing Today, 2014)
- 44% of people go directly to Amazon to start their product searches, compared to
- 34% who use search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo to search for products. (Marketing Land, 2015)
- Mobile commerce makes up 30% of all U.S. e-commerce. (Internet Retailer, 2015)
When they’re seeking information, you want your target persona/customer to find YOU! From the buyer’s perspective, digital information needs to be accessible when, where, and how we want to receive it. With our research completed, we are more educated, knowledgeable, and confident in our next steps of the purchasing journey.
With the knowledge that the majority of the buyer's journey occurs long before they make contact with you, and generic search representing 71% of where research begins, content marketing should be a no-brainer as an essential part of your overall strategy, right?
- 49% of B2B researchers who use their mobile devices for product research do so while at work. (Google, 2015)
- 71% of B2B researchers start their research with a generic search. (Google, 2015)
- B2B researchers do 12 searches on average prior to engaging on a specific brand's site. (Google, 2014)
- 72% of marketers say relevant content creation was the most effective SEO tactic. (Ascend2, 2015)
We are an industry of solution providers. We develop services, products and treatment options to care for patients, providers, and the overall medical supply chain. Building trust and brand equity is now accessible to everyone. It doesn’t matter the size or scope of your organization. It matters whether you take the next steps, or stay behind and hope for the best.
The medical device/distribution industry is experiencing a lot of shift in how to approach the market. THIS is an exciting time to develop your online presence and digital sales and marketing strategy!
Reach out to us here at KBK Communications. Our digital marketing assessment will help you navigate the shifting market and stay on top of online commerce and leads. We will tell you what is working, what is not and what you can do better to get yourself and your company ahead of the competition.