In keeping with the requirements of the US Federal Trade Commission and HIPAA, as well as the newly updated European GDPR, please note the following:
- KBK Communications, Inc. will not collect information from a person with whom we do business that is not
- Necessary for providing the service(s) we are requested to do, including;
- Directly contacting the person
- Billing or paying for the services provided
- KBK Communications, Inc. will not share personal information received, except
- When legally required to do so by a court of law
- With our employees and other contracted service providers with which we have an existing non-disclosure agreement (NDA).
- KBK Communications, Inc. will not publicly disclose the identity of the contracted companies we represent without their express written permission, including
- The name of the company
- The company logo
- KBK Communications, Inc. will delete, destroy or otherwise eliminate any and all personal information upon written request from the person to do so.