Implementing technologies can be a confusing process. It can be overwhelming to understand the number of technologies that could potentially solve what you are looking to achieve and the potential overlap with the tools that your organization is currently utilizing. There are many key players involved and different stakeholders to consider. A successful implementation means finding a balance between what your organization wants and needs, while aligning with your IT department's objectives and budget.
Here is a simple guide to set you on the right path.
When you start a new technology implementation, you can expect to go through some of the following steps:
- Determine what needs to be done, who will do it, and how much time it will take.
- Create a schedule.
- Get all of your materials together in one place.
- Identify any potential issues or problems that might arise during the implementation process.
- Set up a document where you can record your progress.
Technology implementations can often be a stressful and difficult experience for companies, especially those that are unfamiliar with the process. But when you know what to expect from the beginning, it can help make the technology implementation less painful. Technology implementations can include anything from a new ERP system, CRM solution, big data tool or other type of enterprise software. But they all have one thing in common: they require an immense amount of planning, preparation and communication to ensure a smooth transition.
It's not every day you roll out a technology implementation. We at KBK Communications can help you with that. We're excited to get the opportunity to work with you and are pleased you're interested in our services. Our partnership is sure to create amazing results, one that will last.
Here's what we'll do for you.
The first phase is the strategy and architecture phase
- This is where we determine what your needs are and how we can best meet them. We'll work with you to identify your goals and objectives, and then we'll put together an action plan that lays out how we'll achieve those goals.
The second phase is the configuration and implementation phase
- This is when we actually customize the technology for you. We'll work with developers, designers, CRM specialists, and other experts to create a product that works for your business and meets all of your specifications. This can take a few weeks to several months depending on the size of your project.
The third phase is the training and onboarding phase
- This is when we deploy the technology! Your new software will be ready for use by customers or employees, depending on what kind of technology you’ve invested in.
We can help you manage your end-to-end software deployment and provide ongoing support. We'll plan, build, and deliver complete solutions that are built to last. And we'll be with you every step of the way.
Looking to learn more or see how we can help? Reach out to us today for a free technology audit to better understand what technologies you currently have or are thinking of. We will meet with you to learn more about your business then provide recommendations. If you are ready just click here to get in touch with us!